Important Datta Kshetras and their Details
- Sri Kshetra Mahur is located in the Kinvat taluka of Nanded district in Maharashtra. Located here are the Temples of Mata Anasuya, Bhagvan Dattatreya and Mata Renuka Devi.
- Sri Kshetra Girnar (Girinagar or Revatak Pravata) is a collection of mountains in the Junagadh District of Gujarat, situated near Junagadh at a distance of 327 km from Ahmedabad. Located here are the Jain Temples and Temples of Ambaji and Guru Dattatreya. One should climb around 10,000 Steps to reach the Dattatreya Temple
- Sri Kshetra Panchaleshvar is located in the Bid District of Maharashtra near the Famous Rakshasbhuvan Shani Mandir. It is famous as the Place of Lunch of Lord Dattatreya.
- Sri Kshetra Peethapuram is located in the East Godavari District of Andhra Pradesh. This is the Birth Place of Shripada Shri Vallabha Swami Maharaj. It was Sri Tembe Swami Maharaj who brought this place in limelight. Click here to read in detail
- Sri Kshetra Gokarna is located in the Uttara Kannada district of the Karnataka. Lord Shivas Atma Lingam was established by Lord Ganesh at this Punya Kshetra. Shripada Shri Vallabha Swami Maharaj stayed here for a period of 3 yrs. Click here to read in detail
- Sri Kshetra Kurwapur is located in the Raichur Disitrict of Karnataka. Located at a distance of 25kms from Raichur, it was this place where Shripada Shri Vallabha Swami Concluded his Avatara. Click here to read in detail
- Sri Kshetra Karanja (Lad Karanja) is located in the Washim District of Maharashtra. It is the Birth Place of Sri Narasimha Saraswati Swami Maharaj. Sri Tembe Swami Maharaj pointed out the exact place of Birth and then with the efforts of Sri Brahmananda Saraswati of Kashi the Guru Mandir was built. Click here to read in detail
- Sri Kshera Audumbar is located in the Kolhapur District of Maharashtra at a distance of 10kms from Bhillavadi Railway Station. The Temple of Goddess Bhuvaneshwari mentioned in 17th Adhyay of Sri Guru Charitra is located on the other bank of Krishna River. Sri Narasimha Saraswati had Performed the Holy Chaturmasya Vrata here. Click here to read in detail
- Sri Kshetra Narsobawadi is located in the Kolhapur District of Maharashtra at a distance of 23kms from Sangali and 15kms from Jaisingpur. The Datta Temple here is located near the Confluence of Krishna and Panchaganga rivers. Shri Guru stayed here for a Period of 12 yrs. Click here to read in detail
- Sri Kshetra Ganagapur is located in the Afzalpur Taluk of Gulbarga District in Karnataka. Shri Guru Stayed here for a Period of 24 yrs. Click here for details about Important Temples and Places to Visit at Sri Kshetra Ganaagapur
- Sri Kshetra Shrishailam is situated in the Nallamala Hills of Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh. Located here are the Famous Temples of Sri Mallikarjuna and Bhramaramba. It is also the Gupta Sthaan of Sri Guru Narasimha Saraswati as he concluded his Avatara in the Kardali Vanam located nearby. Click here to read in detail
- Sri Kshetra Manik Nagar is located in the Bidar District of Karnataka near Humnabad. This Place was Sactified by the Stay of Sri Manik Prabhu Maharaj who established the Sakalmata Sampradaya.
- Sri Kshetra Akkalkot is located in the Solapur District of Maharashtra. Sri Swami Samarth Maharaj stayed here for 22yrs and made the place holy.
- Sri Kshetra Shirdi is located in the Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra. Sri Sai Baba stayed at Shirdi almost all through his Life and made the Place a Punya Kshetra.
- Sri Kshetra Maangaon is located in the Kudal Taluka of Sindhudurg District of Maharashtra. It is the Birth Place of the Rejuvenator of Datta Sampradaya Paramapujya Paramahamsa Parivrajakacharya Shrimat Vasudevananda Saraswati Tembe Swami Maharaj.
- Sri Kshera Garudeshwar is located in the Narmada District of Gujrat. Located here are the Dattatreya Temple and Samadhi Place of Sri Vasudevananda Saraswati Tembe Swami Maharaj.
- Sri Kshetra Shegaon is located in the Buldana district of Maharashtra. Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj stayed here and attained Samadhi at this very place. A large temple is now built for his Samadhi.An Article by –
Ankur Pujari (09035479569)
Shri Kshetra Ganagapur-585212
Note: The Information Provided on the Website are Originally written by Us and is Copyright Protected and hence its a Sincere Request to all the Devotees that the Articles Link can be Shared but in no case the Article be Copied on any Similar Websites or other.